Mar 252011
 


TheFinalWraith wrote:
Oh hell no. For the first time in your life someone actually trusted you. With Money, and he’s going to take that all away and leave you crying helplessly into the dirt?
Kat: Get your feral on.
(I mean flip the fuck out with the claws and the biting)
Or if that fails,
ask if you can at least keep that letter you were supposed to deliver.


Armok wrote:
> Grab your stuff and run like**** towards any tree close enough to the road that soldiers will get him if he tries to wait under it.


Plagorath wrote:
> Pick up the bag and try to hand it to him, but run in the last moment back to Anvil. You are Khajiits which are agile and quick. He is an orc with small legs and he won’t be able to catch you. Call guards while running too.


Pharmacy wrote:
>Kick his nuts. His abs may be ROCK HARD, but what about his dangly bits?


ShadowoftheLotus wrote:
say that Quill-Weave gave you a quest. The book you ruined had a secret coded encrypted inside its pages that would tell you how to find a vast treasure. While you are unable to decode the book, Quill-Weave knows how to. You used to be a crook too afterall. You were planning on helping Quill-Weave get the book only to betray her once she had finished decoding it. So, it would really be cool if Gahrug didn’t kill you and all.

Your mind is filled with cunning plans and heroic maneuvers. You know there has to be some way to get out of this with your life intact. Maybe you could run or hide or trick him or fight him or… or..

You’re not a hero. You’re just a scared, friendless nobody who doesn’t want to bleed to death on the side of a road. You’re being threatened by someone twice your size who, last night, threw a sword into a wall so hard you couldn’t get it back out.

You’re sorry, you just can’t do this.

Gharug commends your choice. If everyone was as smart as you, he would almost never have to get his kill on. He proceeds to rifle through your belongings for anything of value.

You ask him why he even gave you the money if he was just going to take it back. Experience has taught him that this is a lot easier if victims trust him on their second encounter. And it worked well this time: he got at least a 600% return on his initial investment! He’s kind of a stickler for bookkeeping, he explains; he’ll even write you a receipt if you want.

After a few minutes, his assessment of your inventory is complete. At your request, he leaves the letter and book. You consider spinning an elaborate tale about how the book is actually a secret treasure map only you know how to translate, but it has your map, lockpick, and glass shard inside and you don’t really want him to find out about them. At this point, you’re cutting your losses and trying to keep whatever you can.

Gharug notices something else beneath the blanket. What’s this?

Four leaf clover!!!

It’s his lucky day. Moreso than usual, even.

Anyway, pleasure conducting business with you, Sweetcakes. This gap in the patrol doesn’t last all day, though, so he’s got to get his flee on, if you know what he’s saying. He’s saying he’s leaving. Take care, and good luck earning some more money.

And as fast as he showed up, Gharug is gone.

You feel awful. While you are glad you survived, a nagging voice in the back of your head insists that maybe you could’ve ran. Maybe you could’ve taken him in a fight. Maybe if you weren’t such a worthless coward who can’t do anything right, none of this would’ve happened. Why didn’t you tell Quill-Weave about Gharug’s money? She would’ve known Fixes-Homes is a stupid fake name. You’re an idiot. Your life’s probably not even worth the 30 septims you just lost.

And to make matters worse, that clover is totally going to make Gharug find more clovers or something until he has all the luck.

  • All the luck. All of it.

  • open console type in “player.additem 0000000f 100000000000″or as many zero’s as you can add

  • noah

    WTF!? WHY IS KATIA SO MUCH OF A PUSSY!?

    • LucarioGuy15

      …Because she is a cat?
      *huggles Katia and apologizes for the cat-burn*