3682: artist:Kazerad character:Katia_Managan character:Kazerad

artist:Kazerad character:Katia_Managan character:Kazerad

showing 10 of 11 comments

aedan122: @AMKitsune: I would like to see this discussion between kazerad and asotil.
MetalC0Mmander: The fuck is null hypotesis?

Rick2tails: sure wish I could peek over her shoulder ;)

Kazerad: @MetalC0Mmander: A null hypothesis is basically a statement of commonly accepted reality. It might be something like "there is no relation between someone's car color and driving ability", "cigarettes cause cancer", or "Texans mostly vote republican". When running a proper study, you take a null hypothesis and an alternative hypothesis (e.g. "Texans mostly vote democrat", or "people in red cars drive worse") and try to see which is better supported by data. The alternative hypothesis is the thing you surmise MAY be more accurate than the null.

Although any result is a "success", since it answers questions, researchers set out to "refute the null hypothesis" - to show that the commonly accepted theory holds less validity than their alternative one. This is a very important practice, because science isn't designed to "prove" things by finding evidence - it's designed to replace weaker theories with more powerful ones. People who try to bypass the null hypothesis - to show that a theory is "true" because there is evidence for it - are usually trying to hide the fact that there is more evidence for the commonly accepted belief. Null hypothesis testing is designed to pitch them against eachother.

CaptainLackwit: is it bad if we ship kazerad and katia

do we go to prequel hell

Bluedragon: I don't know if it was intentional, but I think CaptainLackwit just reimagined this exact picture. Kaz explains Null Hypothesis, CaptainLackwit talks about shipping people.

Just like in the picture, I imagine after Kaz' rant, Katia says, "You have a funny beard!"

CaptainLackwit: @Bluedragon: You're only making me ship this harder!

AlTan: @Kazerad: Very Intresting method. Espechially I like your comment about "proving". I often observe the consequences of this bad patern. Unfortunately in russian science especially, turned out the scientific schools system. I will not to say, that there are only minuses in this, but of cource, if you are the student, you accepted scientific school's views. So, in our country prevails the idea of "right" and "wrong" methods and theories (read ours and non ours). And of cource we all are "proving" only our once.

But it's questionable, that weak theories must be always replaced by more powerful ones. Just remind Newton's theory. In additional, then more theories about some problem, then better. For example the theory of evolution describes the origin of human, sociology - social behavior, psychology - habits and etc. Together they describe a human in general. Therefore, i think any theory is acceptable, if it solves any problem and it accepted at least someone.

Geravind: @Kazerad: Your explanation sucks. Khajiit got more confused, than was initially. Probably, you've been on skooma for a while.
Stop drinking, give her a hug, tell her, that we all care about her ...most of us.
And buy for her a normal underwear, asshole!

AlTan: And let teeth of all the guardians of morality are crumbling to dust. Even a slutcat has its own truth.
DAEDRIC FUN TIP:
Separate multiple tags with spaces. Separate words of the same tag with underscores ("_").

3684: Background artist:Furnut artist:Kazerad character:Katia_Managan photo tapestry

Background artist:Furnut artist:Kazerad character:Katia_Managan photo tapestry

furnut: I got my tapestry in the mail today! So I scotch-taped it up on my wall like a barbarian and drew a Katia looking up at it.

Bluedragon: Tape. Barbarian newbie. Two thumbtacks is the true barbarian method. Preferably THROUGH the piece.

And I want to gobble up happykatia. Your little muzzles are the cutest possible things!

fastolaf: I glued mine to my bedroom wall.

Enheldor: I used clear coat over mine.

Bluedragon: Glue! Now THATS barbaric. I am shamed. Clear coat is, like, the opposite end of barbaric. That's like 21st century civilized right there.

Geravind: Anime-styled big eyes, but still cute.

1401: Kvatch_arena_armor accidents_happen adorable artist:Plague_of_Gripes character:Katia_Managan milk non-alcoholic_beverage not_sure_if_racist text

Man_Of_Mer: I see...

Gren: I don't get it. Is the milk supposed to represent anything? Sometimes I wonder what's on the head of people when they draw these things.

Nefel: http://38.media.tumblr.com/e3744717c07af5d175c7f9fb34dc545b/tumblr_n6g9wnU2Nd1tcz9qzo1_400.gif

try that link, should be right. That's the gif Plague based this image off

Gren: @Nefel: Oh, then that's racist! How come the tags still doubt about it?

furnut: Yeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Spartan117qz: This is my fetish.

3685: Katia's_wizard_robe Khajiit artist:EKToRNo character:Katia_Managan inconsistent_rendering knock_off photo plain_background text

Bluedragon: Featured Masterpiece. Now with 100% more lemon!
BadReligion: den/den

Enheldor: @Bluedragon: This lemon should be questionable.

3673: Katia's_wizard_robe artist:AMKitsune artist:makingfailure character:Katia_Managan knock_off

AMKitsune: Wasn't too sure what MakingFailure was going for with this particular interpretation of Katia's wizard robe so I just made it mostly one colour.

Also, I think I might have somehow managed to shade her face well here. I'm not sure how I managed it, but a result's a result so I'm happy.

Enheldor: I like it! Great job!

Rick2tails: it looks good ! :)

Armored-Struggle-Wagon: Looks excellent, great work!

CaptainLackwit: Oh wow, this is excellent.
MetalC0Mmander: Katia Boom?

makingfailure: Wow! I'm honoured you painted this in

I was originally going for the Dark Souls Pyromancer robes but this works surprisingly well :)

AMKitsune: @Enheldor, @Rick2tails, @Armored-Struggle-Wagon and @CaptainLackwit: Thank you all very much!

@MetalC0Mmander: Pfft, no, not enough bandages. You can still see her tail.

@makingfailure: Bloody hell, I'm more honoured that you'd feel that way about me throwing a bit of colour onto one of your pictures!
I just had a quick go at changing the colours to match these pyromancer robes and I'm glad I didn't try it to begin with. Too little colour variation, too many small details and too much emphasis on textures and shading for me to come close to doing justice to it. Well, I don't think so, but that's a matter of personal preference.

AMKitsune: @AMKitsune: Eh, maybe it's not too bad actually.
MetalC0Mmander: @AMKitsune: I do like the grey robe too but I think I prefer the green one except for the bandages. And you can see Sonic's tail in Sonic boom too.

3686: Bob_Ross character:Katia_Managan

Bob_Ross character:Katia_Managan

Preston_Garvey: "Ever make mistakes in life? Let's make them birds, yeah they're birds now"
-Bob Ross

I fucked up the hand but that will not be a bird

3680: artist:Kazerad character:Katia_Managan

artist:Kazerad character:Katia_Managan

AMKitsune: Confetti rain! Some stay dry while others feel the pain, confetti rain!

Rick2tails: its purple confetti rain?

furnut: if it counts, shes wearing purple

3670: artist:Kazerad books character:Katia_Managan character:your_weird_OC monochrome sketch text

Rick2tails: Kaz was nice enough to answer my questions and draw me a picture at a Cafe Rio in July 2016. Here Katia comes across my sketchbook

Enheldor: Heh, nice.

Armored-Struggle-Wagon: that's incredibly cute!

bluedraggy: Poor Katia. Entirely possible it's for her own good that she blacks out when drinking. Some things are best left forgotten.
forestOverlord: Haha.

furnut: makes me wonder what kinda pose it was :)

3681: artist:Kazerad character:Katia_Managan character:Quill-Weave christmas khajiit_racism

AMKitsune: Christmas day and Katia's feline intincts kick in as she's more enthrawled by an empty box than any of the actual presents. Quill-Weave's there to and looks like she's about to smack Katia with a wrapping paper tube for some reason. Maybe it's an Argonian thing?
MetalC0Mmander: I think it's more just an asshole thing. Remember she buy fishes to starve them to death.

3679: artist:QstDaeday character:Katia_Managan meme monochrome sketch smiling text

artist:QstDaeday character:Katia_Managan meme monochrome sketch smiling text

qstDaeday: dear god the proportions

Bluedragon: That's nice darling. Would you like another cup of tea?

Pepsidude: dude same

tronn: The proportions are fine, she canonically has a huge noggin.
MetalC0Mmander: I get it!
First | Prev | Random | Next | Last